Privacy & Policy
VIVDEAL BRANDS PRIVATE LIMITED is a Private Limited Company registration held business entity registered under The Companies Act, 2013. It’s registered for pre-defined objects or activity Other Business Activities as per Activity Code mentioned under Company CIN Number U74999MH2020PTC345521
We may collect your Personal Information as well as other information from third parties like business partners; contractors; vendors, etc. and add the same to our account information.
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that an application transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of the Website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on the Website. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on the Website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the Website without logging in upon returning.
- (a) Personal Information: All the information that we collect is related to provide VIVDeal services and its features. We never receive any of the following information unless you expressly choose to share it with us. It’s as simple as that. Here are some references to the kind of information that we collect.
- (b) Contacts: We use read-only information to authenticate to log to the service. We will never import or scan your contacts unless you ask us to. If you opt to do so, we request access to your contacts to help you find your friends who use VIVDeal.
- (c) Phone state: We access red only information to phone state including phone number, device network. This allows us to provide you with a seamless experience and a higher caliber of customer service.
- (d) Location: We will never gather or use your specific device location without first getting your explicit permission. It is used strictly to coordinate and complete your shipment for order delivery.
- (e) Camera: We will only access images that you specifically choose, and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. This allows you to choose individual pictures to change your user profile picture or easy upload documents. You can stop sharing photos and revoke access at any time.
You agree and authorize the Company to use and share your information with its contractors and other third parties, in so far as required for joint marketing purposes/offering various services/report generations and/or to similar services to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or otherwise. You agree to receive communications through emails, telephone, and/or SMS, from the Company including its contractors or its third-party vendors regarding the Services/ancillary services updates, information/promotional emails, and/or product announcements. In this context, you agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations, and for such purpose, you further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to its contractors or any third-party service provider.
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavor to keep your Personal Information confidential. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information. We assure you of our best effort to protect Personal Information, HOWEVER, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATIONS, AND DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR THE SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US NOR FOR YOUR OR THIRD PARTIES USE OR MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
As we keep on developing our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that VIVDeal Brands Private Limited or any of our incorporation or amalgamate or substantially all of their assets are obtained, customer data will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our Website combines industry-approved physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected through its life cycle in our infrastructure. Personal Information is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Personal Information is decrypted, processed, and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.
If you have any grievances against the Website’s privacy practices, or you apprehend that your privacy is compromised at the Website, please address your complaint/ concerns to email@example.com. We assure you we shall pro-actively address your concerns. All disputes between us and you in this regard are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.